3 tablespoons of Ras El Hanout (we used Herbie’s Spices mix)
Handful of parsley (we used parsley from the garden)
4 young dandelion leaves (from the garden)
4 cloves of garlic, pealed
1 red onion, pealed
1 brown onion
3 cups of almond meal
1kg beef mince (we used a 100 day aged angus beef mince from Coles)
3 teaspoons dried thyme
1. Place dandelion leaves, parsley, onions, garlic and parsley in Thermomix and chop finely (about 7 seconds on speed 7).
2. Place almond meal and Ras El Hanout in bowl and mix well.
3. Add contents of Thermomix bowl to almond mix and mix well.
4. Add mince to other ingredients and mix until thoroughly blended.
5. Roll into golf ball size balls and place on oven tray
6. Sprinkle dried thyme evenly over meat balls.
7. Place in oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 45 minutes
8. Check they are cooked through.
9. Serve with choose of vegetables.