I quickly find myself muddled in books where the author introduces family relationships. Often the reader is required to hold aspects of the family structure in their head as they continue reading through the book. The Tattooist of Auschwitz includes a family grouping.
I prepared this genogram to understand the main character's (Lale) family structure. I hope you find it helpful.

And,

There is a full review of the book linked.
Shalom,
Ozhamada #readAustralian
I prepared this genogram to understand the main character's (Lale) family structure. I hope you find it helpful.
And,
There is a full review of the book linked.
Shalom,
Ozhamada #readAustralian
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are most welcome. It would be most arrogant of me to think that my opinion, or my research, is 100% sound. Your comments shape and build this work.
I have made edits (and whole post deletions) based on feedback of others. I will continue to do so.