Friday, 31 May 2019

Lost pet?

We've had a daily visitor since the day of the Federal Election. His preferred treat is a walnut. Very tame and friendly. He is wise to arriving of a morning once our blind has been lifted up.

Dressed fresh each morning in fashionable white. Wears a fascinator that would be the envy of ladies on Melbourne Cup Day. Has a sharp jaw that is capable of breaking human skin.

Is anyone missing a pet?

He is a Sulphur-crested Cockatoo.

Shalom,
Ozhamada

#cockatoo #ExoticBird #bird #parrot #wildlife #australianwildlife #fauna #nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are most welcome. It would be most arrogant of me to think that my opinion, or my research, is 100% sound. Your comments shape and build this work.

I have made edits (and whole post deletions) based on feedback of others. I will continue to do so.

Silence at the Dairy

Sitting at the Pyengana Dairy Farmgate CafĂ© in Tasmania ’s lush north-east, I was captivated by the surroundings—the rolling green pastures...