Okay, I see the big “A Parody” warning on the front cover. I get the joke. Numerous posts on Facebook throughout time starting with the Big Bang itself. There’s a list of notable people throughout time including: Adam, Moses, Joseph and Mary, US Presidents and Mark Zuckerburg.
Yet, the premise is thin and the concept is warn by page 4. Carl Sagan may like the Big Bang but he would have taken a long time to hit the like button.
I rated as 1 out of 5 stars.
One highlight was Neil Armstrong’s status update – a misadventure of auto-correct:
“That’s one small step for man, one gonad swap for a manatee”
And, is it possible that Martin Luther once posted a request for someone to lend him a hammer?
In the introduction the author, in 2011, was prescient of COVID-19:
“Again, enjoy! And wash your hands”
I found this book in a street library and then returned to another street library.
This review links from my Goodreads account.
Shalom,
Ozhamada
#goodreads #agreatread #books #streetlibrary #streetlibraryaustralia #streetlibraryadventure #loveyourlibrary #book #literature #covid-19

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are most welcome. It would be most arrogant of me to think that my opinion, or my research, is 100% sound. Your comments shape and build this work.
I have made edits (and whole post deletions) based on feedback of others. I will continue to do so.