Thursday, 11 January 2024

No cigar

See the blue shopping trolley at the base of the steps?

See the chap who is walking away from the shopping trolley (let's call him Barry).

I watched as Barry tried a dozen times. At ten different points along that line of vertical columns, Barry tried to push the trolley past the vertical columns and into the plaza. At one point Barry playfully kicked at the wheels. After about two minutes Barry abandoned the trolley carrying his goods into the plaza.

Barry woke up to how the trolley had a wheel lock that activated at the point that he had reached. 

While Barry woke up, Jordan Peterson has not. In this Youtube video Peterson gets so close to "getting" Christianity yet there is no cigar.



Shalom,

Ozhamada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are most welcome. It would be most arrogant of me to think that my opinion, or my research, is 100% sound. Your comments shape and build this work.

I have made edits (and whole post deletions) based on feedback of others. I will continue to do so.

Book review - Human Skills in the Age of AI: Insights for Local Government Leadership

Having just finished Andrea Iorio’s Between You and AI: Unlock the Power of Human Skills to Thrive in an AI-Driven World , I was struck by h...