Google's Bard put an end to my favourite item of clothing...
Friday, 15 September 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Book review - Human Skills in the Age of AI: Insights for Local Government Leadership
Having just finished Andrea Iorio’s Between You and AI: Unlock the Power of Human Skills to Thrive in an AI-Driven World , I was struck by h...
-
This week came across a social media post, on a country church’s page, that on first reading was cringeworthy. The author clearly intended t...
-
I was fortunate this to travel on one of NSW Transport's new Mariyung Fleet trains. I travelled as part of a couple and we both took bi...
-
The morning after Wally ’s humiliating retreat from Boomerang , Silas was back at Granite Creek , dipping his pan with the weary motions of ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are most welcome. It would be most arrogant of me to think that my opinion, or my research, is 100% sound. Your comments shape and build this work.
I have made edits (and whole post deletions) based on feedback of others. I will continue to do so.