Thursday, 26 December 2024

Children's Christmas Day backyard picnic craft

The brief to young children on a Christmas Day was a paper mâché rendition of an Olympic Swimming Pool. The provided material was a cardboard backing, three sets of coloured A4 paper, a bucket, water, and a net to drain the water as shredded paper was released from the bucket. In addition to the provided material the children artists were invited to pick any items from the garden. 

The results was a three laned pool with four wimmers and two people resting on sun longues. The pool was surrounded by grass.

An excellent effort! And, only three days for it to sun-dry.

To finish it I applied a clear lacquer.


Shalom,
Ozhamada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are most welcome. It would be most arrogant of me to think that my opinion, or my research, is 100% sound. Your comments shape and build this work.

I have made edits (and whole post deletions) based on feedback of others. I will continue to do so.

Book review - Human Skills in the Age of AI: Insights for Local Government Leadership

Having just finished Andrea Iorio’s Between You and AI: Unlock the Power of Human Skills to Thrive in an AI-Driven World , I was struck by h...